Saturday, April 4, 2009

If I wrote a book about my life, it would be called "Asshole."

I've been telling people, when they ask, that I'm an asshole for about a year now. Ever since I discovered that fact about myself. I find people deny it almost immediately, and dismiss the fact that I said it.

And I almost believed them. But times like this make me realize that I am. I mean, I really am. So when someone else tells you that they are an asshole, believe them. They know more about themselves than you do. Isn't that the point of life, thought, and intellect?

3 comments:

Jardley said...

I guess I understand. You are to believe the person because they know themselves better than you do, but it could also be chalked up to everyone else having called them one for a long time. I mean what exactly makes you think youre an asshole exactly?

Amoveo said...

People may know themselves better than anyone else, but they're more biased too. There's no objectivity in self-analysis you either hate yourself or love yourself and really nothing can change your mind.

I for one think I'm an asshole, but I'm probably wrong. I mean I've been thinking it for years and criticizing myself for years but who's to say I'm not running in circles? Who's to say that people aren't right when they say I'm wrong and you're wrong?

Anonymous said...

i think that you are wrong but also right for instance i think that i am a bitch but everyone tells me im very nice and genorous and i also think im not pretty (but im not one of those girls who says it but really thinks that they are beautiful. but go arounf wanting guys to tell them that they are sexy and pretty those girls disgust me) but everyone says i am and i think that a lot of people are just in denial about who they are. thionk about it we are all assholes because we hear wat we think in our heads and that is wat we really think but that doesnt make u an asshole wat makes u an asshole is whether you say your thoughts or not. that is wat makes the difference.