Sunday, January 31, 2010

JestemHolden

I have received a couple of emails recently that made me think a lot. And I apologize to you for not responding in a timely manner at all. I honestly can only write this when I'm alone, and that doesn't happen as often as it should.

I'm tired of sorting the massively important emails you are sending me out of a sizable lake of emails I really don't need to read or reply to. I will, of course, still read and reply to all the emails you can send me, I just feel extraordinarily guilty about not responding as fast as I should. *Sigh,* so I made an AIM account. I'll keep it online whenever I'm alone, so if you see me online, I want to talk to you.

I'm worried about whether I'll still be who I want to be without being able to proofread, but I can at least try it for the time being.
So, if you want to tell me something, you can email me. If you want to talk to me, you can instant message me.

Taking the technological approach to this is goddamn awful and I'm sorry. I just need to talk to you guys, and I can't find another way of doing it.

Email, as always: BrAveryK@Gmail.com
AIM: JestemHolden

Till again we feel the same,
H

1 comment:

Chris said...

Hi, my darling... My sweet honey dream